Thursday, April 6, 2017

Help sponsor me as I raise money for Joni and Friends this Saturday!!!

    I am so grateful God created me able to move and run and dance and work hard. My goal is to glorify Him with my mobility and to help others who don't have as much strength or ability to move!

Thus, I was so excited when I heard about an event which will help Joni and Friends- an organization which supports disabled children and adults! This Saturday I will be walking for hours in order to help raise money for Joni and Friends! But I need sponsors, in order to make my walking actually raise money for this organization! PLEASE consider sponsoring me (even a little bit helps!) as I participate in this event THIS SATURDAY April 8th! Thank you so much!

My fundraising page

No comments:

Post a Comment