Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Stranger No More by Annahita Parsan, Craig Borlase

Stranger No More: A Muslim Refugee’s Story of Harrowing Escape, Miraculous Rescue, and the Quiet Call of JesusStranger No More: A Muslim Refugee’s Story of Harrowing Escape, Miraculous Rescue, and the Quiet Call of Jesus

Although I love to read, it is rare that I read a book in one sitting! This is such a book- I began it Sunday afternoon and read it straight through without a pause! This autobiography is gripping, heart-rending, eye-opening and uplifting. Despite the difficult first portion of the book, the account culminates in hope and peace and joy. I am astounded by the faithfulness of Jesus in this woman's life. It is a miracle that she lived through what she did, but obviously the Lord had a plan for her life! 
I don't agree with everything doctrinally in this book. However, I thought Annahita had a Biblical approach to salvation and healing through prayer. I highly recommend this powerful book!

No comments:

Post a Comment