Saturday, July 26, 2014

good book: 25 Ways to Communicate Respect to your Husband

25 Ways to Communicate Respect to Your Husband

25 Ways to Communicate Respect to Your Husband

Yet, as I read this book I didn't get the idea that Mrs. Flanders- or her husband-believes that women are merely for serving their husbands. Jennifer's love for her role as a woman and help meet just flows through the words in this book. You can tell that she delights in meeting the needs of her husband, of pleasing him, of honoring him.

This is what else is said about the book:

I am personally very glad I read this book now....perhaps by the time I am married the truths found in this little book will be ingrained in my heart, making marriage much easier for both me and my husband! 
I was very pleased to receive a copy of this book to review from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment